Procurement Officer Job at Gredge Constructions Limited
Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we've being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Tme
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
- Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing tofind cost-effective deals and suppliers
- The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the bestways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers andinitiatebusiness and organizationpartnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secureadvantageousterms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchasedetails of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend andbuild a culture oflong-term saving on procurement costs
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledgeof supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Job Openings at Jotna Group
- Procurement & Logistics Officer Job at FHI360
- Procurement Officer Job at daytona recruitment agency
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Expediter Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Fountline Telecommunications
- Purchasing Assistant Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Procurement Manager Job at Coca-Cola Company
- Purchasing Officer Job at Broadway Cafeteria