Procurement Officer Job at Krystal Digital
Krystal Digital is a full service ICT company which specializes in the development, research, deployment and creation of customized and service oriented software applications. Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery. The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- The procurement officer's responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Procurement officers are responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Assist with overseeing the activities of the operations/purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- A Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field is an added advantage.
- Basic Education
- 2 years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Procurement Officer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted persons would be contacted.
- Procurement & Vendor Relations Manager Job at the People Practice
- Assistant Procurement Manager (BWPC) Job at Unilever Nigeria Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Uncle Stan's Foods
- Procurement Officer Job at Karam Laza Engineering
- Purchasing Officer Job at Elite Logistics & Development Services Limited
- Procurement & Admin Lead Job at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Minim and Tonye Nigeria Limited
- Purchasing Officer Job at O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited
- Procurement Supervisor Job at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited