Procurement Officer Job at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Officer is responsible for implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required
- Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitor’s business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Research new products and services to meet company's goals
- Preparing procurement reports
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track inventory, and the supply of goods.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Applied Science, or a related field
- Membership with CIPS
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Requirements:
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Oral and written communication skill
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management ProceduresWork Planning and Management
- Cost Optimisation and Project Management
- Strong decision-making skills and time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
- Procurement Manager Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Job Openings at Jotna Group
- Procurement & Logistics Officer Job at FHI360
- Procurement Officer Job at daytona recruitment agency
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Expediter Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Fountline Telecommunications
- Purchasing Assistant Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Procurement Manager Job at Coca-Cola Company