Procurement Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as procurement Officer in Oil and gas
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Procurement and Logistics, Management or Engineering courses.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipment
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be resident of Apapa and environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be
- Procurement Officer Job at GText Homes
- Procurement and Order Fulfillment Officer Job at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Procurement Manager Job at Nutri K Limited
- Audit Officer
- Store Officer
- Procurement Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Procurement & Logistics Officer Job at Ginos Ventures Limited
- Administrative/Account Officer
- Buyer Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
- Purchasing Officer Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services