Procurement/Supply Chain Associate Job at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
TAG Energy Nigeria Limited is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement/Supply Chain Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with various clients.
- Ensuring that the materials and services requirements are provided to the client's requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients' supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 1-3 year(s) of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, purchasing software, e-mail and related business and communication tools.
- Strong verbal, written communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Willing and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Ongoing Recruitment for a Procurement Manager at Lotus Media
- Procurement Officer Job at Secure Anchorage Area West Africa (SAA)
- Procurement Executive Job at Laim Hotel
- Logistics and Procurement Manager Job at Interrand Group
- Purchasing Manager Job at Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Procurement and Admin Officer Job at Malaria Consortium
- Procurement Officer Job at a reputable company
- Procurement Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Procurement Officer Job at Zetech Oil Services