Produce Clerk Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Conglomerate Associate - We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Produce Clerk
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a motivated and friendly Produce Clerk to be responsible for the stocking and arranging of fruit and vegetables.
- The Produce Clerk's duties include following health and safety regulations, ordering stock, ensuring that all produce available to customers is fresh, and providing first-rate customer service.
- You should be able to perform all physical aspects of the job such as lifting, carrying, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for long periods of time
- To be successful as a Produce Clerk, you should have a working knowledge of fruit and vegetables and know the difference between ripe produce and produce that should be discarded.
- An outstanding Produce Clerk should have a positive attitude and ensure customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Greeting customers and assisting them with questions, recommendations and reaching for items.
- Maintaining suitable inventory levels, ordering stock, receiving deliveries and noting discrepancies.
- Stocking produce and rotating fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Ensuring all produce is fresh and safe to eat.
- Removing produce that shows signs of spoilage.
- Setting up, maintaining and deconstructing product displays.
- Maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment.
- Following health regulations and safety standards.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by the store manager.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 0 - 3 years.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of produce quality, hygiene, safety, and food preparation.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of the job such as lifting and carrying heavy items, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for long periods of time.
- N70,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Book Keeper Job at Broadoak Schools
- Store Keeper Job at Afribarn Autoparts
- Account and Inventory Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Warehouse Officer Job at White Soul Group
- Procurement Administrator Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Technical Store Officer Job at Landover Company Limited
- Warehouse Manager Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Warehouse Manager Job at TalentRO Consulting
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Warehouse Manager Job at La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited