Product Manager Job at Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Manager, Transaction Banking
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To support, manage and develop payment solutions, to ensure product performance and revenue generation through payment platforms
- Responsible for the product performance and revenue generation on Sterling Pay platforms
- Design and implement value added services across all payment platforms
- Provide first Level support on all payment platforms.
- Maintain relationships pertaining to payments & liquidity management with the wholesale business.
- Provide Training and support services to Corporate Clients with respect to various e-solutions provided in line with Transaction Banking strategy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electronic banking or Acceptance business channel management
- Unit Sales Manager Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- IT Risk Manager Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Risk Officer Job at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
- Visa Counseling & Business Dev Officer
- Credit Officer Job at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Loan Officer Job at Citygate Global
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Recovery Officer Job at GTI Microfinance Bank
- Customer Address Verification Rider at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Credit Evaluation Officer Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank