Product Support Analyst Jo at Babban Gona
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Support Analyst
Job Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- Analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality
- Design solutions attending to both business and technical considerations
- Collaborate with product managers, team leads and other software developers
- Work closely with end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work on bug fixes and improving application performance
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies.
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development programs to a successful conclusion — on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets. Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development and launch.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Proven problem solving abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Be open and creative;
- Strong computer and application skills;
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious;
- Positive attitude to work;
- Customer-oriented - Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at CWAY Group
- Graduate Media Manager Job at Procter and Gamble
- Baker / Pastry Chef
- Officer, IT & Communications at Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria
- Research Advisor at Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria
- Sales Associate Job at SmartBox Global
- Front Desk Officer Job at SmartBox Global
- Marketing Assistant at SmartBox Global
- Executive Secretary