Production / Machine Operator Job at Recore Limited
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria.
Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production / Machine Operator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reports observed deviations on machines during operation to technical team and ensure that breakdowns are resolved promptly and permanently.
- Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned machine by carrying out machine preparation in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste (laminate waste, milk waste, sugar waste etc.) in their respective work areas.
- Adheres to GMP/GHK standards in his Shift, hands over his area with 100% compliance to GMP/GHK, executes GMP Audit as per planned weekly calendar, executes CAP as part of implementation from GMP/GHK Audit
- Understands the monetary impact of raw material losses on product and plant profitability.
- Puts Quality First (product, behaviour, communication, etc.)
- Wears clean uniform, 100% Compliance to PPE on the shop floor, No Jewellery worn in production areas
- Ensures zero tolerance to drinking / eating on production lines, prompt cleaning of production lines is completed during his shift.
- Reports all near misses/Non-conformance in during his or her shift and follows through with responsible persons for resolution.
- Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her Shift (e.g. TS, Viscosity, Sealing, etc.)
- Is responsible for raw and packaging material on the shop floor, ensures materials are properly staged and is accountable for the usage of same materials
- Ensures that product is available as at when due and delays that may affect production continuity are promptly escalated to shift production supervisor.
- Ensures he or she strictly adhere to the requirements of the CHI, ISO 9001 quality system and all other management systems and TCCC Standards.
- Ensure he or she strictly adhere to all statutory and regulatory requirements, safety and environment regulations.
- Informs the shift production supervisor on the need for working tools and ensure proper controls and safekeeping of the tools.
- Escalates promptly according to existing escalation matrix any non-conformity observed during the production process
- Documents all machine events in production log book and all other required documentation on the shop floor.
- Ensures all machine guarding and safety interlocks are in place at all time during shift production run.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
Education / Knowledge:
- O'Level, OND Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in any manufacturing environment.
Skills & Other:
- Must be able to read and write and communicate effectively,
- Attention to details,
- Report Writing,
- Team Player,
- Time Management.
N55,000 - 60,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Employment Opportunities at Thyaura Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation
- Latest Vacancies at TechAdvance
- Entry Level Engineering Program Recruitment at First Independent Power Ltd
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Instrumentation
- Truck Electrician Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Centre Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Civil Engineer Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Sales Engineer Job at TLS International Services