Production / Stock Manager
Fadac Resources – Our client, a “Proudly Nigerian” brand that Manufactures & Distributes healthy Food & Snacks across Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production/Stock Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Record production metrics data such as quantity, weight, size and types of product packaged to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems
- Maintain stock levels and carrying out stock inventory periodically
- Raise Purchase order requests for stock replenishment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and think critically through a variety of problems
- Reliability and punctuality
- Requires the ability to follow documented procedures and good manufacturing practices on a consistent basis.
- Requires being self-motivated and a desire to grow and learn beyond the basic job responsibilities.