Project Control Lead (SURF & CC) Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Control Lead (SURF & CC)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To supervise and control all necessary project services activities on the CC and SURF packages.
- To ensure that service activities are performed in compliance with company rules and DGEP/DSO/IP/PJC guidelines and procedures, using best work practices.
- To consolidate, control and coordinate all planning and progress measurement activities related to the CC and SURF packages.
- To ensure that all CC and SURF activities are correctly planned and performed throughout the whole duration of the project in accordance with the initial/contractual plan.
- To maintain the CC and SURF packages schedule and be accountable for identifying any areas of concern (critical path, clashes, early start, interfaces, etc.).
- To ensure availability of updated and accurate package scheduling, planning and progress reporting input, particularly for the topsides works and integration phase.
- Documentation & Reporting: To elaborate the specifications to be used by all contractors in order to transfer the final technical project documentation to Operations at project close-out; to implement, in collaboration with DCC Leader, the PRODOM data base, recommended by PJC; to prepare and issue monthly project reports, PJC half-year reports and PJC quarterly reports, ensuring appropriate content and quality of information.
- Scheduling: To elaborate the package Schedule/ planning and consolidate the overall progress through identification/follow-up of the critical path and analysis of main deviations incurred during the execution of the project; to review identified deviations and propose accurate measures or adapted corrections.
- Monitoring at all stages of the project development the Nigerian content plan / requirements are well followed. Will be accountable for duly reporting of Nigerian content for the CC and SURF packages.
- The candidate will be graduated with an MSc in Engineering or Law; certified copy of diploma with grade shall be provided; ideally the candidate will be also a chartered Engineer (such as C.Eng MICE); his education will have been complemented by professional trainings during his past professional experience.
- Pending professional experience candidate with a Bachelors Degree (BSc.) in Engineering will be also given consideration for the position.
- The candidate will have minimum 10 years experience in the industry (although preferably with practice of Oil & Gas industry for offshore works) as contract/planning engineer with responsibilities including small team management; will also have knowledge of TOTAL and international contracting principles, practice codes / standards. Excellent English verbal and in written skills are requested.
- Field Service Support Job at Netcom Africa
- Project Manager (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Facility Manager Job at Amber Residence Limited
- IT Support Engineer Job at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Full Stack Engineer Job at IBIC Investment Holdings
- Operations Manager Job at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Electrician (LED) Job at Royal Signs Limited
- Project Officer (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Project Accountant Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Senior Project Manager Job at Arit of Africa Limited