Project Engineer Job at Northstan
Northstan is a reputable oil and gas company situated at Ibeju-Lekki, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos in Nigeria. We have subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will be responsible for project execution supervision within budget and time schedules, management and leading other engineers, and must be able to work independently
- Significant management and leadership experience.
- Familiarity with and understanding of an asset integrity role in Engineering, Procurement and Construction industry.
- The effectiveness of relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and clients
- Ensure compliance with industry authorities and requirements.
- Plans, schedules and supervises process design and or systems work for onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities projects.
- Reviews scopes of work, budgets, commitments, schedules and progress. Makes use of progress reporting system.
- The degree of assistance and supervision depends on scope, phase and progress of project.
- Review and management of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Must contribute efficiently to all kinds of process-related activities related to oil and gas activities for projects, studies, proposals, estimates and/or work improvement programs.
- Making professional presentation of the company to other companies.
- Generation of contracts from Oil and Gas companies including NNPC, NPDC, NLNG, Chevron, Total, Mobil, e.t.c.
- Preparation of bid packages and arranging Joint Ventures, Partnerships, e.t.c.
- Supervision of jobs/reporting/participating in meetings with partners.
- Ensuring statutory registrations are current - NIPEX, DPR, NNPC, NOSDRA, BPP, Permits, LTO to operate as an oil and gas company including fire safety, EIA, ATC, e.tc.
- Supervising all project designs whether oil and gas, energy, agriculture or maritime acquisition.
- Following proper project evaluation, evaluations, opportunity statements, generation of alternatives, preferred alternatives, construction operations and handover to operations including Lookback,e.t.c.
- Plans, schedules and supervised process design, and/or systems works for land, onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities projects.
- Reviews scope of work, budgets, commitments, schedules and progress. Makes use of progress reporting system.
- Review management of projects and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policies.
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent and strong relevant practical experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant engineering management, project management and business-specific experience with expertise and significant experience in managing large engineering and construction portfolios.
- Effective communicator, coordinator and thought-partner; comfortable and effective partnering with senior level executive team.
- Strong project management skills.
N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Process Automation Engineer Recruitment at Maticline Nigeria Limited
- Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment at Unicane Industries Ltd
- Telecoms Structural Engineer Recruitment at KA Engineering Group
- Project Manager (Architecture) Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria
- Technical Writing Intern Recruitment at Fincra
- Technical Project Manager Job at Proxynet Communications
- Packaging Team Leader Job at International Breweries PIc
- Control Room Assistant Job at Hogan Guards Limited
- Software Engineer Job at Eko Electricity Distribution Plc
- AutoCAD Design Engineer Job at Reime West Africa Limited