Project Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
- Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Minimum of 4-5 years work experience.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.
- Project Engineer Recruitment at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Operation Officer Job at Vitotek Systems Limited
- Manager, Corporate Communication & Programs Job at a reputable Business Membership Organisation (BMO)
- Project Manager Job at Okapi
- Project Supervisor Job at Plusworld Roofing Limited
- Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Operations Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Key Account Manager Job at Novartis Pharma Services
- Technical Project Manager (Software Project) Job at Lorache Group
- Project Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting