Project Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a leading multinational, flexible and Packaging Manufacturing Company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The company is seeking to hire a Project Manager for our rPET project. As a leading manufacturer of preforms, we see an opportunity in recycling waste PET bottles.
- This can serve as a source of raw material for the production of fresh preform bottles and also help keep a cleaner environment.
- Maintain impeccable customer engagement by strategic marketing of the rPet project to attract, secure and maintain successful customers.
- Build a relationship with the respective CSR Department of the target customers
- Develop business and social cases to pitch potential investors
- Pitch to source funds (NGOs, social impact investors, institutions, etc.) to finance collection centers across Nigeria
- Work with the Technical team to understand the landscape of existing collections centers in Nigeria
- Ensure proper stakeholder management and develop a productive relationship network with key stakeholders
- Liaise with FIBRA on behalf of the Company
- B.Sc in Business Development, Marketing, and any other related course
- At least eight to ten years’ work experience, preferably within manufacturing industry, and preferably with exposure to corporate social responsibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – the ability to describe development impact scenarios with
- accuracy and concision; and the ability to explain development impact to non professionals.
- Confident managing data and collating and presenting evidence.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for delivery of a high quality, responsive service to demanding clients.
- Team working: close collaboration with leadership teams and others across the organization.
- Results focus: drive to achieve objectives/results.
- Personal effectiveness: organizing self and others to meet agreed deadlines.
- Relationships: effective at building and maintaining relationships with multinational companies, external stakeholders and the wider industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Community Manager Job at Work City
- Programs Manager Job at Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative
- Project Associate Job at Precision Agriculture for Development (PAD)
- Research and Operations Manager Job at Precision Agriculture for Development (PAD)
- Project Officer Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Senior Education and Child Protection Manager Job at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer Job at Mercy Corps
- Production / Project Manager Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Tier Lead Cover Job at Palladium
- Solar PV Senior Project Manager Job at JD Ross Energy