Qatar Airways Latest Recruitment For Marketing Executives
Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Ref N: QR17385
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About the Job
- In this role, you will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts in order to achieve commercial targets.
- Supporting the execution of marketing plans and activities via various online and offline channels.
- Ongoing measurement of all marketing budget spend to ensure it is in track of allocated budget for financial year and meets objectives whilst generating ROI
- Conducting Privilege Club related activities to support country to achieve FFP KPIs set
- Following all procurement and finance policies and procedures to ensure the region is compliant with company requirements
- Submitting and coordinating delivery of marketing assets, ensuring all approvals are obtained by the Regional Marketing Manager
- Contribute in achieving the qatarairways.com revenue, share (penetration), online check-in (OLCI) penetration, conversion and B2C e-newsletter subscriber’s database targets for the country
- Liaising with Regional Office e-commerce, prepare e-commerce brief, submit and coordinate delivery of digital assets (banners, e-newsletters)
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and agencies at all times
- To be successful in this role, you will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience in the marketing and e-commerce fields. Prior experience in the financial services industry would be well regarded.
- You will need excellent written and spoken communication skills combined with a proven ability to develop, maintain and foster effective working relationships with all levels of company management, alliance partners and vendors.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport