Quality Advisor III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Advisor III
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 6 days on / 1 days off
- Conduct Functional Assurance on multiple projects to confirm that Project Team (PT) activities are meeting the overall Quality and Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) goals and objectives
- Perform Quality Manager role on projects prior to staffing or in absence of the Quality Manager
- Provide feedback to Quality Manager on effectiveness of Project Quality Management system as implemented on projects. Identify needs for Functional improvement; participate in Functional initiatives (e.g., tool development, tool maintenance)
- Represent Project Quality across Functions: Quality overviews, cross-discipline initiatives, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Utilize Quality Management expertise to support Quality Manager as directed
- Develop early EMCAPS (ExxonMobil Capital Project Management System) deliverables / plans
- Set expectations and provide input to staffing plan
- Provide Quality Management execution processes and supporting tools
- Provide support with complex quality issues as needed
- Provide Quality input to project planning efforts
- Assist with interfaces and coordination between Quality and other disciplines
- Coordinate Quality management activities to ensure consistency, effectiveness across the Project
- Administer the staffing of project Quality resources to projects
- Provide orientation and ongoing training of project Quality staff
- Identify opportunities to support project needs through use of Early Career Professionals
- Perform periodic audits and assessments, coordinate peer reviews, attend standing meetings, and provide ongoing informal support
- On-going oversight of project quality execution; analyze project metrics / reports, assist in resolving issues, provide tools, etc.
- Ensure audits of Contractors, Suppliers and PT are scheduled and conducted; steward audit findings to resolution and closure in a timely manner
- 15-20+ years’ experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities
- Recognized Auditor Qualification with demonstrable experience in participating in audits
- Technical Training or High School Diploma
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably applying Quality requirements and principles within operational and/or corporate environment
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance principles and a process based approach to managing Quality.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and management of Quality Assurance processes and procedures within the wider “end to end” process.
- Demonstrable experience in developing accurate contract Quality requirements for goods and/or services contracts based on equipment criticality contract risk.
- Business Analyst Job at BIACOM AGRO NIGERIA LIMITED
- Assistant Analyst (Credit Analysis) Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Inventory Analyst Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Data Analyst Job at Nokia Nigeria
- Data Analyst Job at Global Shine Link
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- IT Business Analyst Job at RyteGate Technologies
- Business Analyst Job at Andela Nigeria
- Business Analyst Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Customer Insights and Growth Specialist Job at Interswitch