Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited
Air Peace Limited is an airline company that is ever dependable through the creation of seamless connections and network options for our domestic, regional and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality and Safety Auditor
Job Location: Nigeria
Reports to: The Quality and Safety Manager
- The Quality and Safety Auditor reports to the Quality and Safety Manager and is responsible for the review, development and performing internal audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- The Quality and Safety Auditor ensures that organizational processes and the goods and services comply with the requirements of APL standards.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- The Quality and Safety Auditor works with the Quality and Safety Manager to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements.
- Works with the Quality and Safety Manager to develop corrective action plans.
- Works with the Quality and Safety Manager in the development of audit schedules to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and APL requirements.
- Assist in process mapping, defining and developing procedures/ documentation.
- Carries out these audits and inspections as a fully qualified Flight Operations Auditor, responsible.
- Report all findings to Quality and Safety Manager through the Quality inspector, Maintenance or
- Operation and copying the Head of Auditee Department/Section.
- Liaise with the departmental/sectional head on pending corrective actions.
- Auditors shall monitor the implementation and the development of the remedial actions with coordination of the Quality inspector on behalf of the Quality and Safety Manager.
- The Quality and Safety Auditors carry out follow up action to the assigned audit in timely manner and report it to the Quality and Safety Manager.
- Preparation of audit checklists based on previous audit experiences. All audits should be conducted in accordance with the Operations Quality Manual, and audit procedures are based on ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 standards.
- Quality and Safety Audit will be required to assist the Quality and Safety Manager in convening regular management reviews, for the purposes of periodically assessing Quality System/ Flight
- Operations process performance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Complete sufficient audit and safety work to provide an opinion on the key risk areas identified for APL.
- Percentage of audits completed by the target date (from scoping meeting to issue of draft report)
- Average Number (s) of issues reported each month.
- Average number of days to resolve issues.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- Must have a knowledge, skills and work experience appropriate for the areas of the management system and operations that will be audited.
- Applicant Must maintain appropriate level of auditor training.
- Must complete initial and continuing auditor training.
- Auditor shall receive periodic evaluation against objective measures
- Must have knowledge of Nig. CARs
- Must have experience to conduct audit and evaluation against IOSA standards.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years aviation working experience in relevant operational areas.
- Degree in Engineering or Social Sciences
Competencies and Key Requirement:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Safety management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent Creativity & Innovative skills
- High level of personal credibility
- Result oriented
- Chief Programme/System Analyst
- Safety & Security Officer at Care International
- Quality Health and Safety Officer
- Information Analysis Officer
- Business Analyst at DXC
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Quality & Safety Auditor
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Data Analysis/Scripting Officer at First Bank of Nigeria
- HSE Officer