Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Science
- QA/QC Officer will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
- Developing, Reviewing and documenting of all Quality documents like Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) of products.
- Operational knowledge on critical laboratory equipment like HPLC, UV, FTIR, AAS, dissolution apparatus, melting point apparatus, muffle furnace and other basic laboratory equipment.
- Analytical method development and standardization of laboratory test procedures on new and existing products.
- Calibration and verification of laboratory equipment.
- Maintain and update quality control trending data base.
- Chemical and physical analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric laboratory reagents.
- Ensure good laboratory practices.
- In-process Quality control of production process from dispensing operations of materials, processing and packaging of finished products according to cGMP and Company's standard specifications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND / B. Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Quality Control Officer Job at International Polyworks Company Limited
- Quality Assurance Job at Zola Electric
- Quality Analyst Job at Poise and Etiquette
- Quantity Surveyor Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Quality Control Officer Recruitment at Adady Global Industries Limited
- IT Analyst - ECGIP Job at GE Nigeria
- Inventory Specialist Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Data Analyst Job at Integrated Automotive Services
- Quality Officer Job at Saro Agro Allied
- Quality Controller Job at Jets Food Production Industries Limited