Quality Manager (With Huawei Experience) Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Manager (With Huawei Experience)
Job Location: Lagos
- Documentation and physical inspection of the project work and working with other in-house personnel (e.g., Project Managers, Superintendents, etc.) and external personnel to produce and document a quality finished product.
- Collaborate with project team to achieve quality related SLAs.
- Conduct regular Safety Self Audit and inspection Program and maintaining accurate records of such audit
- Support Quality and Safety Manager to encourage and create high level of Safety awareness within the organization and address Workplace Safety issues and programs – including project sites and office facilities
- Assist in safety planning and ensure conformance to clients HSE requirements, safety audits and reporting
- Manage Team total quality & EHS with right authority.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Required Certification(s): HSE - CAPM, Prince II Foundation or equivalents will be added advantage. - Client vendor certifications. - Any other relevant professional certifications
- Required Working Experience: Minimum of 3 years working experience in engineering and telecommunication teams with 1 year relevant experience in Quality role.
- Conversant and proficient in complex quality control and assurance concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with experience in trouble-shooting and checklist monitoring processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce all federal, state, local and Company safety regulations / requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- System Analyst Job at APM Terminals
- Quality Assurance and Case Manager Job at Reliance HMO
- Data & Analytics Associate Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Quality Control Officer Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Senior Business Development Analyst Job at Noemdek Limited
- Quality Control / Assurance Officer Recruitment at Allied Thrust and Systems Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Lead Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- System Analyst Job at Alliance Consulting and Digital Solutions Limited
- Procurement Analyst Job at HealthPlus Limited
- Business Analyst Job at AIRTEL NIGERIA