Receptionist Job at Greenlife Oasis
GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Ikeja / Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- 1 - 5 years of work experience.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
N70,000 - N100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: Careers@greenlifeoasis.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative Manager Job at Wiseleap
- Human Resource / Administrative Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Accountant / Admin Recruitment at SterlingPRO
- HR Administrator Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Customer Relations Officer Job at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Kydal Office Point (KOP)
- Customer Support Officer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Recruitment at Bookminders Nigeria