Recovery Officer Job at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited - As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Recovery Officer
Job Location: Oyo Town, Oyo State
Main Purpose and Objectives of the Job
- Recovery Management
- Asset seizure/ sales
- Manage a portfolio of arrears clients with the purpose to decrease the outstanding amount of overdue loan
- Ensure and maintain excellent portfolio quality and
- Reduce loan restructuring, loan refinancing and loan write-offs of the bank
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of two(2) years post-NYSC experience as a recovery officer in a reputable MFB.
- Must Be Bold, Outspoken and analytical.
- Retail Sales Executive / Risk Advisor
- Cash & Bank Officer Job at Cummins Inc
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director.
- Food Vendor
- Primary School English Teacher (Build Lesson Plans for Video Lessons)
- Primary School Math Teacher (Build Lesson Plans for Video Lessons)
- Channel Specialist Job at ASUS Nigeria
- Investment Manager Job at the Capital Companion Limited
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc