Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (Quality Control)
Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Quality Control)
Job Location: Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees with 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Bankly Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP)
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Associate Programme
- 2024 Smartcity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme (Technology Track)
- Receptionist Job at Estee Hotels
- Mercy Corps Recruitment for Finance Intern (NYSC)
- International Facilities Services Recruitment for NYSC Graduate Intern
- Personal Assistant (NYSC) Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Customer Relationship & Sales Officer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Graduate Trainee Programme