Repair Engineer Job at Huawei
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Repair Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Repair and maintain electronic systems as needed and operate power and manual tools safely to avoid accidents.
- Perform regular inspections to identify defects and replacements.
- Perform system testing to evaluate performance and functionality.
- Maintain inventory control of electronic components and tools.
- Maintain documentations of system installation and maintenance procedures.
- Recommend upgrades and modifications to improve system performance.
- Mentor and guide other Technicians when required.
- Report completed and ongoing tasks to Supervisor on daily basis.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Review technical documents to plan work.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, or integrated systems or equipment.
- Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Participate in new technology training and tutor new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Expereince and Skills
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Electronics Engineering or equivalent relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in repair industry.
- Experience in General Hardware testing, repairs and able to solder component to PCB and de-solder.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of PCB layouts, assemblies and design
- Familiar with test equipment like multimeter and test setup (Spectrum, oscilloscope etc.)
- Must be able to read schematics diagram, significant experience in fault finding and repairing electronics to component level
- Understands the safety precautions needed to work in electronic environments.
- Understands drawings, technical manuals and instructions for performing system installation activities and repair.
- Experience in setting up test rigs for new products.
- Experience about telecommunication component module/card level repairing is an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Project Engineer Job at Kennedia Consulting
- Favmicmar Consult Limited Recruitment for Civil Engineer
- Facility Officer Job at First Rhasonel Limited
- Structural Engineer Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Engineer Job at DeltaComGroup
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Service Engineer Job at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at a young holding firm
- LS Scientific Limited Recruitment for Technical Service Engineer
- Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative Recruitment for Senior Technical Officer