Rescue Technologies Limited Recruitment for Digital/Social Media Marketing Intern
Rescue Technologies - Our company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital/Social Media Marketing Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Posting and sharing of daily promotional content for the website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Develop social media content calendars.
- Work with the social media team to create and implement campaigns
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos and audio content to social media platforms
- Create online banner adverts.
- Participating in online outreach and promotion.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Ensuring effective and timely interaction with users on social media.
- Preparing and submitting reports on social media performance including growth achievements, recommendations and so on.
- Developing promotional content and working with the graphics team to ensure all materials needed to aid social media growth are available in due time.
- A degree or qualification in a relevant/related field
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in management of website content
- Sound knowledge of marketing and digital marketing principles with experience in contribution that has produced growth (must)
- Strong IT skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with positive can-do attitude commercial awareness
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative and articulate
- Able to work independently and within a small team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving and an ability to recommend appropriate solutions and improvement to processes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Video Editor/ Camera Man Recruitment at CEOAFRICA
- Communications Director Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Public Relations Officer Job at Macmed integrated farms
- Brand Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Public Relation Manager Job at J-World ntertainment
- Marketer/Sales Representative Job at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Lekki Miami Beach Resort Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Executive Marketer Job at DreamCity Properties