Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence based healthcare and information / support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of new born, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Research Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Duties of the Post
- Collect data, study, and research and analyze and evaluate.
- Research, study and provide designs and architecture.
- Quality Assurance of Data
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative results through research and analysis.
- Balance and prioritize tasks.
- Research, study, evaluate and perform data analysis.
- Assist senior research staff in their tasks.
- Education: Minimum of a 1st Degree or its equivalent
- ICT Skills: Equipped with IT Skills.
- Communication: developed verbal, written, and oral skills
- Knowledge of common WHO definition of relevant statistics in Child Health matters (e.g Immunization, Child / Infant Mortality, Poverty Alleviation)
- Fresh Post NYSC Graduate
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience and maybe negotiable
- Training will be offered to successful candidate where gaps are noted that needs addressing in line with the Foundation’s vision (training needs to be discussed during the interview)
- Office space and computer support will be available
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Graduate Trainee & Analyst Job at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Student - Graduate Internship Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dream Print Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Miraton Matador Recruitment for Graduate Trainee