Retail Business Officer Job at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Business Officer
Job Location: Ikeja Lagos
Is this job a good fit for you? We are looking for people who can:
- Manage daily stock and sales figures for both the retail station and the logistic business.
- Co-ordinate and ensure sales and profitability targets are met.
- Co-ordinate the daily activity of all the stations under the management of the company.
- Plan and execute Star Business strategies across the different (SBU) Strategy Business Units (stations, logistics and peddler delivery) for optimal performance.
- Achieve timely purchase and delivery of products across functional channels.
- Develop new product delivery channels/ relationship in order to increase revenue.
- Manage existing client in order to deepen the market share of existing portfolios.
- Ensure effective allocation of resources and purchases at the best favourable terms.
- Write request memo for product purchases, imprest and other business needs across the different Strategic Business Units (SBU).
- Manage relationships of all stakeholders in our market sector and the coordination of all statutory fees, renewal, permits & charges e.g. DPR, Advert, Land Use, Environmental etc.
- Prepare and synchronise all Business reporting templates and efficient rendition of daily, weekly and monthly SBU reports.
- Conduct periodic review of all strategies/policies in order to ensure that same meets with projected business objectives.
- Ensure that station fixtures, furniture and assets are in good condition and any defects corrected promptly.
- Schedule un-announced visit to the stations and report any observed anomalies within 24 hours.
- Recommend monthly & yearly global projection/budget for Management.
- B.Sc Degree or HND in any field
- Minimum of three years' experience in downstream Oil & Gas
- Age Preference: Above 27 years.
- Good Record Keeping and Administrative Skills
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of the industry.
- Excellent business reporting skills.
- Good eye for details.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suites especially excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An active and agile person
- Someone who can work in the office as well as on the field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Executive Job at 247 Foods
- Business Assistant Job at Royalty Resale Hub
- Office and Facilities Manager Job at 54gene
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc
- Logistics Sales Manager Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Senior Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Executive Business Manager Job at Skymic Pharmacy
- Field Sales Officers Job at Sharptowers Limited
- Business Developer Job at Proten International
- Senior Sales Manager Job at Promethean Consulting Limited