Retail Station Manager (Graduate Trainee) at ENYO Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Station Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Level: Graduate Trainee
- The SM is the key driver of station operations. He/she is the chief EHSSQ, sales and customer service officer at the retail station. The role coordinates all financial and human assets towards the attainment of set goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Safety, Standards & Control:
- Ensure station operates in a consistently clean, safe and customer friendly environment.
- Ensure the highest standards are met with respect to product quality, customer service and experience.
- Ensure smooth running and maintenance of acceptable standards at NFR.
Sales, Operations and Business Development:
- Ensure that all sales and financial objectives are attained consistently.
- Ensure proper inventory management and product receipt to reduce exposure to stock loss.
- Coordinate marketing activities for attainment of marketing goals.
- Ensure accurate and consistent use of SBE/EE or any other platforms to track sales, inventory and P&L on SBE® or as may be advised by the company.
- Ensure timely reporting and reconciliation of sales/expenses and cash reports.
- Prepare relevant periodic reports and carries out other duties that may be assigned by the SML.
- Ensure effective liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Protect company’s corporate image and reputation by maintaining product, human and environmental integrity.
- Ensure all station personnel perform their duties in accordance with Station Operation Procedure.
- Sales and Business Development
- Relationship/Stakeholder Management
- Communication - Written and Oral Presentation
- Account Management
- Industry Knowledge and Business Acumen
- Oil and Gas Industry Dynamics
- Computer Skills
- Time Management and Personnel Effectiveness
- 0 - 2 years
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate I.T Support Officer Job at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Sales Trainee Recruitment at IRW Nigeria
- Tetra Pak Nigeria Graduate Future Talent Programme 2019
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment