Sales Executive Job at Kreem Industries Limited
Kreem Industries Limited, a startup company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Ogun
- We seeks an experienced and motivated Sales Representative to source for customers, retain and build customers database.
- We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge.
- The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training, then take over management of the floor. If you love a challenge and have a working knowledge of food products, we can’t wait to see your resume.
- Create customer database by sourcing for customers
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Between 22-35 years of age
- Minimum 1 - 4 years field sales experience in biscuit, popcorn, cheeseballs, chips or related Company.
- Experience working with sales volumes
- Go getter, Personable, team player with good relationships skills.
- Must be computer literate with practical and working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Willingness to work from alternate store locations when needed
- Should have a working knowledge of Lagos and its environs and Ogun State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the mail subject.
- Head of Sales Job at Bolt
- Sales Manager / Account Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Female Sales Executive (Interior Designs) Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Sales & Relationship Manager (Female) Job at GV Alliance Partners
- Business Development Officer Job at Hempawa Consult
- Business Associate Job at Eko Carbon Exchange
- Sales Representative
- Sales Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Grandshine Technology Co. Limited