Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Acts as back-end support for sales operations.
- Fresh graduate (numeric)
- Reporting Skills, Analysing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- United Nations Population Fund Graduate Internship Programme 2020
- Lead Transformation Officer Job at Concept Group
- Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research
- Biswal Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2020
- Unilever Nigeria Plc Nationwide Management Trainee Programme
- Sneakers Home Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020
- Business Associate at Elytetc Consult
- IT Interns at Avant Halogen
- Warehouse Officer Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria, Abuja
- Customer Service Representative (Call Center) Job in Abuja