Hamilton LLOYD and Associates - Our client is an evolving technology company providing efficient and effective household and building maintenance services.
Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Sales Manager will be required to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, the Sales Manager will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans across all sales channels.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing strategic sales target
- Achieving sales growth and company sales objectives
- Driving sales and managing/expanding customer base
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Driving and managing the sales team
- Identifying opportunities for market expansion
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work in a dynamic environment with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive team members to achieve set sales target/objectives
- Flexible and passionate
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Sales Hunter
- Strong two - way communication skills / Can do Communication.
- Strong Commercial and Customer orientation.
- Ability to generate new business leads.
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Numerical and Business Analytic skills.
- Market Intelligence - Ability to track, monitor and report competitive activities.
- Understand and anticipate market trends Good Communication skills - written and oral.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related sales field Qualified (Minimum).
- Minimum Five (5) years Sales/Commercial experience showing successful trend of meeting sales objectives.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- HSE Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Project Diving CSR Personnel Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Safety Officer
- Construction Health and Safety Officer Job at Dangote Group
- Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer
- Health Safety and Environment Supervisor Job at Max-Migold Limited
- Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Safety Operations Officer Job at Hobark International Limited
- HSE Advisor
- Safety Operations Officer (Local) Job at Onstream Group