Sales Officer Job at Blume Nigeria Limited
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Their management team has many years’ experience in the fields of production, importing, and distributing of food products. The basic function of the company is to outsource, market, and distribute food products from both the domestic andcommercial markets. Blume Nigeria Limited is amember of Sonia Foods Industries conglomerate, the manufacturer ofSonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales
- The Sales Officer's responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Above 5 years working experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the Job as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International