Sales Officer Job at Corporate Headfitters Limited
Corporate Headfitters Limited, a fast pace fashion design, manufacturing and retail outlet is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to fill our sales & marketing officer positions with enthusiastic, career minded, individuals, with strong work ethics and commitment to teamwork.
Summary of Job
- You will be responsible for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
- If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now.
- If you do not possess a basic understanding of the internet & online marketing, please do not apply, you will be wasting your time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in any graphic art app, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree and at least 3 years experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Bachelors Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment that entails internet or software products & services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Sales Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Sales Coordinator Job at Contec Global Group
- Product Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Joje Hospital
- Business Development Executive Job at Contec Global Group
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- PUBLIC RELATION EXECUTIVE
- Sales Representative Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Business Development / Client Service Officer Recruitment at Sophia ERP Limited