Sales Specialist Job at ABB Nigeria Limited
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Sales Specialist
Publication ID: NG67270719_E1
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: Division Function Marketing and Sales
Job Function: Sales
- As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Robotics and Motion Division and Business Unit Division Function Marketing and Sales based in Lagos; Nigeria.
- You will perform direct Sales and Marketing activities for products and services, so as to develop growth in accordance with agreed plans
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Selling the entire RM offering portfolio in line with the Division and BU strategy.
- Developing and maintaining new sales opportunities and customer relationships and managing resolution to specific customer problems.
- Partnering with small country sales and service team members, and work with external channels in order to maximize orders intake and market share.
- External-in market orientation approach to continuously provide inputs to help in Price and Product positioning in the market.
- Preparing annual Sales and Service Sales Plans supported by solid pipeline targeting the expansion of standard products through channel partners, and service business from the ABB and non-ABB Installed Base.
- Increasing sales volumes in all key segments for RM with focus on complete product and service offering mix.
- Mapping existing potential and define player map to continuously generate new business opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product offering, and aligning to provide a solution.
- Ensuring a positive and superior customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with consultants.
- Driving / Implementing aggressive sales force across assigned accounts and customers.
- Taking customer loyalty to new levels establishing long term strong relationships via professional sales and delivery.
- Set winning strategies, margins and prices in cooperation with Tendering and Quotation locally and from the hub.
- Working closely and proactively with customers during budgeting and CAPEX planning phase to differentiate RM.
- Targeting large scale projects and combined drives+motors offering.
- Ensuring to expand coverage in areas and customers where RM has no presence.
- Competition Analysis to sharpen ABB Sales Force and enhance our competitive edge in the market.
- Tuning case by case sales approach and pricing strategies in line with opportunities mapping to keep RM well positioned to win.
- Defining record and archiving account and segment plans for assigned accounts including player maps, contacts, risks, opportunities. Challenges and future investment plans.
- Matching RM offering Portfolio with customer requirements and ensure optimum services are proposed.
- Closing and continuous following up with customers and supporting functions to smooth up execution.
- Stepping in when needed to ensure cash collection.
- Achieving OR Target with targeted GM% coupled with significant contribution to the fulfillment of the rest of KPI’s.
- Position ABB with Major Accounts.
- Following rigorously with zero tolerance ABB Business Ethics and Guidelines.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in Sales activities in industries such as Cement, Mining, Oil & Gas, F&B, Water etc.
- Knowledge of Motors and Drives is a plus.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is
- HSE Officer - Projects at International Energy Services Limited
- Package Manager Job at Aldelia Group
- HSE Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Project Diving CSR Personnel Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Safety Officer
- Construction Health and Safety Officer Job at Dangote Group
- Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer
- Health Safety and Environment Supervisor Job at Max-Migold Limited
- Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Safety Operations Officer Job at Hobark International Limited