Sales/Marketing Associate Job at Salpha Energy Limited
Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales/Marketing Associate
Job Location: Kano
Job Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/Sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organisations market position and achieve financiaol growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knoledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s.
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Business Developer Job at Dutum Company Limited
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Agent Job at Transsnet Group
- Junior Sales Executive Job at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Business Manager Job at TeamAce
- Business Development Executive Job at PeeCredit
- Sales Representative Job at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Business Development Associate Job at Seedstars
- Telemarketer / Business Development Officer Recruitment