Savings Manager Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Savings Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- To support the Bank in mobilizing and collecting savings from the market (both Corporate & Retail clients) and thereby contribute effectively to building up customer savings against set targets and ensure delivery of a high standard of customer services.
- Profile the Nigerian market for major distributors and target them for signing off strategic alliance for cash management corporate solution
- Manage key corporate accounts for the distributors
- Maintain contacts/relations with customers after corporate accounts have been opened or service delivered and ensures that customers are informed of important issues pertaining to their accounts
- Monitor the performance of all Account Officers and provide support to their supervisors
- Grow the bank deposit book per set and agreed targets by directly mobilizing deposits from HNI and Associations
- Maximizing Customer Satisfaction by ensuring quick and professional service and complaint management
- Work with Account Officers and LOs to target Loan clients to bring all their business to Accion MfB from their current Commercial banks.
- Promote the Bank referral system to Loan clients
- Plan and participate in market storms and surveys as may be required from time to time
- Maintain constant monitoring of the organization?s niche market developments and advise top management of factors that may have an impact on the organization operations
- Be a team member of the product development committee
- Produce monthly management reports highlighting performance in the specific assigned portfolio
- Liaise with management to support and implement growth strategies
- Generate sales ideas and content and execute those ideas including proposals development and presentation to senior management and Executives of Distributing companies
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures and achieve acceptable Audit rating
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Marketing, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or related fields with numerate coursework
- A minimum of 8 years post qualification experience, 5 years must have been spent in the financial services sector and 3 years in a Mid Management Position
- Ability to think strategically and holistically.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Project management experience: detail and process oriented. Ability to motivate and develop staff
- Good relationship management and managing corporate solutions will be of added advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of corporate and retail banking
- Familiar with customers at the Bottom of the Pyramid
- Superior people and project management skills; able to coach and motivate a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable presenting to executive teams
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and principles.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Governance Consultant - SIPML
- Accounts Officer Job at Elduke Ventures
- Account Assistant Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Insurance Financial Advisor/Marketer Recruitment at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Market Research & Business Intelligence Officer Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Product Manager, Community Banking Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Head, Personal Banking
- Accountant, Financial Operations Job at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC)
- Account/Internal Audit Officer Recruitment at Lorache Group
- Accountant Job at Naszberech Limited