Senior Financial Accountant Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Financial Accountant
Job Location: LagosLagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant who would handle statutory reporting for the organization; working to ensure accurate, timely, efficient, compliant statutory reporting processes as well as preparation of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Statements of Equity and Notes) according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local laws.
A day in the life of...
- Preparation of statutory reports for Nigerian Stock exchange (NSE), Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Reporting Council (FRC) in compliance with IFRS.
- End-to-end coordination of statutory assurance audits.
- Preparation of supporting documents for statutory tax audits.
- Point of contact on statutory audit matters by country stakeholders.
- Relationship management of Statutory Auditors, ITF and local regulatory bodies in relation to financial reporting.
- Coordination of inputs into Audit Committee presentations.
- Coaching and developing the Financial Accounts team.
- Other additional responsibilities as defined by the regular scope of work.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- Full membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA.
- 5 – 8 years multi-dimensional cognate experience acquired either within a reputable audit firm or a similar multinational manufacturing/FMCG company.
- Sustainable performance in Finance or prior experience in Accounting, Audit (Internal and/or External).
- Strong experience in preparing statutory reports and financial statements for a reputable organization.
- Good understanding of International Finance Reporting Standards.
- Extensive knowledge of local tax laws and regulations, as well as legal requirements related to financial and administrative matters.
- Strong knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools, SAP and other relevant Accounting software.
- High level of attention to details and accuracy/precision.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Important Information / Notice
- Apply by clicking on the “Link” above, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Accountant / Store Keeper
- Internal Control & Audit Manager at Innovectives LLC
- Client Service Operations Officer
- Accounting and Auditing Jobs at Libra Motors Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Accountant Job at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Information Systems Auditor Job at Konga
- Accountant Job at Baobab Initiative