Senior Instrumentation / Control Engineer
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Instrumentation / Control Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- Prepare and set-up bid budget and schedule based on bid package, manage and control all project schedule and cost activities in the department, Prepare and set-up Project Progress measurement based on Project requirement
- Monitoring cost, revenues and preparation of necessary reports
- Evaluating cost impact and management of project budget
- Analyze and summarize cost and schedule data from cost Engineers and schedulers
- Formulating claims and strategic including back charges against subcontractors and vendors
- Ensuring clear and accurate records of the project financial and schedule
- Carry out a risk assessment with schedule and cost impact, set-up budget and schedule for each procurement scope.
- Advice project manager any potential overrun or deviation from bid or abnormality in the schedule.
- Prepare, get approved and update Project Work breakdown structure and schedule for each milestone and evaluate bid budget and schedule based on project execution plan.
- Prepare and set up the project budget, baseline schedule and set-up project progress measurement.
- Monitoring project costs, revenues and preparation of necessary project reports on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Evaluating cost impact on changes in the execution plan, contract T&C and subcontracts.
- Analyze and summarize cost and schedule data from cost engineers and schedulers
- Formulating claims and strategies including back charges against subcontractors and vendor
- Ensuring that clear and accurate records of the project financial and schedule, including the explanation of any changes, are properly recorded and filed for audit purpose
- Monitoring key dates, in particular against dates defined in the main contract and any subcontract
- Carry out the risk assessment with schedule and cost impact and set the budget and schedule for each procurement scope
- Create the man-hour monitoring framework for the cost engineers and scheduler to monitor the actual, earned and planned man-hours.
- Monitor the project utilized resources (personnel, equipment, and vessels) against budgets and alert and advise Project Manager any potential overrun or deviation from bid or abnormality in the schedule
- Attend all meeting concerning progress, technical, contractual matters.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in the appropriate engineering subject
- 15 to 20 years experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 8 years experience in Gas processing facility projects.
- Knowledge of current cost, schedule, and document control software
- Must be experienced in Turnkey EPCI projects
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
- A Nigerian or an expatriate who has worked in a similar environment to Nigeria.
- LV/MV Tendering Engineer Job at Aldelia Group
- Site Electrical Engineer Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
- Lead Technician Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer Job at NCR Corporation
- Electrical Engineer Job at Daiik Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) Job at Daiik Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Senior Piping Engineer - Expat