Senior Officer, Planning & Strategy at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria's automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Planning & Strategy
Job Code: SOPS0316
Reports to: Reports to GM, Planning and Strategy
Job Division/Department/Unit: Planning and Strategy Division
- To conduct research and survey for the company.
- To identify and analyse risks and formulate strategies for solving same.
- To coordinate programmes.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Problem identification.
- Strategy formulation.
- Research and survey.
- Risk analysis.
- Coordination of programmes.
- Company-wide Performance Appraisal.
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Qualification and Experience Required
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, with MBA/M.Sc. as an advantage in Economics, Business Administration or Management.
- 6 years Post Qualification Experience.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.