Senior Process Engineer Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Process Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Identify & Specify Process requirements and define system parameters; develop control and safeguarding philosophies.
- Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Support the project execution with technical clarifications with vendors and seeking avenues for cost savings.
- Support field models and optimization initiatives in the facilities using relevant tools (e.g. IPSM, Unisim, Pipesim and other tools).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) 6+ years’ experience in engineering with at least 4 years of working as a process engineer (including familiarity with process engineering tools); at least 2 years in design and 4 years in Operations Support Role or concept Engineering role.
- Skilled in the use of simulation tools e.g., UNISIM, IPSM-GAP, PIPESIM, etc.
- Experience working with Sub-surface Disciplines in a collaborative environment, including the use of Integrated Production System Modelling Tool(s).
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Experience with or understanding of Operations and Maintenance work process is an advantage.
- Experience in Field/facility engineering and technical safety/risk engineering.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to manage project.
- Engineering Manager Job at Olam Agri
- Quality Assurance Engineer (SDET) Job at
- Project Engineer Job at O.K. Isokariari Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Specialized Technician (Electrician) Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Technical Lead (Head of Technical) Job at PalmPay
- Job Vacancies at Paras Energy
- Utility Engineer Job at CWAY Group
- Field Service Engineer Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego