Senior Programme Officer Job at Africa Leadership Forum
Africa Leadership Forum - We are leading Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) involved in socio-economic and manpower development in Nigerian and across Africa. Our engagement covers Governance, Women and Gender Development, Entrepreneurship and SME development, Youth, Health, Tech-Hub and Business Incubation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Programme Officer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
As a result of expansion, there is the urgent need to fill the role of a Senior Program Officer to support effort of the Organization in the following Key Areas:
- Operations & Management
- Data Management
- Reporting and Communication
- Capacity Building.
- To provide support in strategic direction to the organization
- Ensure support in effective, high quality, consistent implementation & delivery of the organisation's programmes nationwide and internationally
- Work on the implementation of programmes, and at the same time provide feedback, advice and directions as appropriate and ensure that quality standards are met
- Establish and roll-out the most effective way to measure and articulate programme impacts
- Support the organization on key donor/partner and all stakeholders' relationships thereby raising the profile of the Foundation
- Support in coordinating program portfolio to ensure the highest level of project quality and accountability, while fostering continuity through building local capacity and developing innovative programme interventions
- Cultivation of high level relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Keep abreast of the trends within the donor environment
- Drawing on programme practice to identify potential advocacy and research agenda
- Support in the development of networks and partnerships with national/regional/international institutions and donor collaboration, fund raising and project development within the country.
- Postgraduate / Master's qualification in Social Sciences, Management or a related field
- At least six (6) years' professional experience with an international NGO
- Project management, planning coordinating skills
- Monitoring, evaluation and quality management skills
- Systems management skills with advanced levels of computer literacy
- People management and performance management skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain exceptional levels of attention to detail under pressure
- Strong team management skills with experience of working in disparate teams
- Experience of working in projects with a huge budget size
- Experience working in a humanitarian context
- Experience in proposal development and reporting
- Significant experience in budget holding duties
- Willingness and ability to travel at short notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The Africa Leadership Forum is an equal opportunity organisation, women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Assistant - Work in Progress Job at Oxfam
- Construction Project Manager
- IT Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Project Manager (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Operations Manager Job at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Project Officer (FSL) Job at ZOA international
- Project Accountant Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Senior Project Manager Job at Arit of Africa Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Boardroom Apartments Limited