Senior Support Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Support Engineer - M/F
Job Location: Lagos
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract duration: 1 year
Area Activity: Information & Communications Technology Services
- The Senior Support Engineer is the OEM Certified Expert on Data Network Infrastructure DW/JV. With wealth of cognate-on-the-job experience on equipment operations, maintenance and management.
- Data, TOIP, Copper & Fiber Cabling, IPTV
- Video Conference, Wi-Fi, Switches, Routers, AP's.
- Follow up the immediate resolution of critical and challenging system faults
- Liaise with OEM for issues bordering on level 3 support on the equipment or network
- Ensure compliance to COMPANY’S HSE practices..
- Resolution of level 2 and above faults on Data/structure equipment and network within the SLA
- Preparation and implementation of routine or preventive maintenance
- Updating of network as-built and site engineering documents
- Provide periodic statistics on system performance.
- Mentoring of Support engineers and Technicians within his team
- Carry out analysis of routine maintenance report with the aim of proactively implementing any recommended corrective action
- Implementation of major equipment relocation, equipment installation, network reengineering, reconfiguration and commissioning.
- Training and mentoring of the support engineers and technicians within the team
- Supervision of the team maintaining homogeneous equipment within the Data equipment and network
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Untrust (Internet) systems including Firewalls.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of data support infrastructure for Industrial networks (including DCS/ICSS/PI systems) in conjunction to FO/Instrument team. Resolution of all incidents related to data support infrastructure for Industrial networks.
- Decommissioning of Data, TOIP and VC equipment at all locations
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of Wi-Fi APs & devices (regardless of OEM) like Ucopia & Cisco WLAN controllers)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of TOIP Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers (regardless of OEM).
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Message display/CBIS/DMIS systems.
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of data multiplexers, data monitoring and management tools (regardless of OEM) like packet shapers, Netflow (Solar winds), Cisco Prime, Cisco TACACS/ACS/ISE etc.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of all Data Infrastructure devices(regardless of OEM), TOIP,CUCM, Cisco IP phones, Analog phones, Modems, IPTV devices, IP CCTV devices, VC devices etc.
- Resolution of all incidents related to TOIP devices (regardless of OEM) including CUCM, Voice Gateway routers, Analog VGs, Cisco IP phones,
- Routine and Preventive Maintenance of Video Conference (VC) Infrastructure; Daily & Weekly testing and Availability reporting on VC devices
- Routine and Preventive Maintenance of TOIP Infrastructure; Daily & Weekly testing and Availability reporting on TOIP device
As a Senior Support Engineer the holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues
- English mandatory
Minimum level of Experience Required:
- 6 years or more
- Medical Fitness Certificate
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
- Electrician Job at Ocean Marine Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at Hobark International Limited
- Job Openings at Hilton Worldwide
- Job Openings at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable
- HDD Operations Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Project Engineer Job at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Chief Engineer I Job at Marriott International
- Electrical Engineer Job at Evans Industries