Senior Technical Officer Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation
Job Location: Anambra
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the State Office.
- S/he will ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- S/He will provide technical oversight for designing, development, planning, implementation; and capacity-building of monitoring and evaluation of assigned unit level programs and develop strategies and tools for the design and implementation of surveillance, monitoring and evaluation components.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 7 to 9 years of relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Position and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job position and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Electrical Engineer Job at Sagar Vitaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Engineering and Projects Manager Job at Cainergy International Limited
- Engineering Marine Advisor III Job at ABNL Limited