Shutdown Operators - EXPAT Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Shutdown Operators - EXPAT
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 28-28 Days Rotation
- Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive Operations Technical Competence and Development and Assurance curriculum across the entire hierarchy of Operations department based on the A&P scheme to ensure that operations staff can be progressed based on learnt and experience-based competencies commensurate with their responsibilities.
- Implement a refresher program based on the A&P scheme and on contemporary developments and lessons learnt in the plant and in industry, to refresh and maintain the professional competencies of senior operations personnel including shift operations leadership.
- Supervise competency based progression through the Assessment and Progression (A & P) Schemes 1&2 for Operators/Supervisors to ensure clear understanding of the daily routine/non-routine operation of the plant to meet competence minimum staff manning the plant.
- Develop and train all plant Operators/Supervisors to become competent in Gas testing as Authorized Gas Safety Tester (AGST) and to be proficient in the process equipment preparation under the permit to work system.
- Review and assess performance of the A&P Schemes to fully encompass technical and operational changes from LFI, MOC against Competency Framework Profiles. Develop and coordinate computer based training and tool box presentations as part of the management of change process, learning from incident, and any other improvement initiatives on plant assets for all Operators to meet the situation awareness philosophy.
- Perform Competence Assurance testing on Panel and Field Supervisors / Operators on the use of monitoring and control tools to adequately respond to process upsets and emergencies in order to avoid production losses.
- Develop and implement specific training packages (ESP, Gas GAME) for all POx teams in line with Operation’s Reliability tools and proactive monitoring techniques in the field and panel to mitigate the Human error counts on the plant Operation.
- Coordinate the FIT/ Emergency response training for the shifts with HSEQ fire team to achieve Emergency response readiness for the assets. Support Panel or Field Operators in carrying out their required tasks during major process upset or emergency situations to enhance timely recovery and stability of process conditions.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Sciences with particular emphasis on possession of the A1 (Assessor) certification as the minimum and any other Training certification will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years’ experience in LNG operations with at least 5 years’ experience at a Supervisory level
- Acquisition of 12-15 Assessment and Progression Skill Blocks.
- Operations Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Crane Operator
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer Recruitment at KPMG
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Technical Surveying Manager Recruitment at Ideate Technologies
- Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment for Civil & Structural Engineer
- Audio Visual Engineer Recruitment at Proxynet Communications
- Engineering Stores Clerk Job at SABmiller Plc
- Electrical /Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria