Silverbird Cinemas Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Silverbird Cinemas is a game changer and the de facto leader in the Nigerian leisure and entertainment industry with 10 locations, in 4 States (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo), 3 Countries (Nigeria, Liberia & Ghana) a total screen size of 65 & a seating capacity of 9,919, which makes Silverbird Cinemas one of the largest Cinema chain in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English, Economics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Finance Assistant
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate I.T Support Officer Job at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Sales Trainee Recruitment at IRW Nigeria
- Tetra Pak Nigeria Graduate Future Talent Programme 2019