Site Engineer Job at A.O.S Practice
A.O.S Practice is a top-notch, multi-purpose legal service provider, with its head office located in the beautiful city of Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos, having close proximity to the Court of Appeal and the Lagos Judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We require a professional site engineer, having minimum of 15 years' experience with excellent track record, and hands-on practical experience in the building industry.
- The site engineer should possess excellent planning and coordination skills which are essentials for proper execution of the activities in the site with desired performance
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. Degree or HND in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- A minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience working in the building industry especially on construction sites.
- It is required that candidates are meticulous and able to pay attention to details to ensure that the works are set out as per the project drawings.
- Candidates must possess robust knowledge of HSE, and ensure compliance by everybody in the site
- Candidates must possess problem-solving skills to deal with unexpected difficulties and resolve technical issues in the most efficient manner.
- Candidates are expected to possess good supervisory skills
- Ability to prepare detailed and lucid report on construction work
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm, as well as the following:
- Health Insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job at HR Leverage Africa
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Shift Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Automation Technician Job at Seven Up Bottling Company Plc
- Electrical Electronics Technician Job at a reputable company
- Electrical Technician Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Network Services Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Beacongate Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Dayola Property and Development