Site Engineer Recruitment at Excel Global Resources Services Limited
Excel Global Resources Services Limited - We undertake keen preference in our objective to provide our clients with an “I am assured” experience when we are chosen to execute projects entrusted to us. Our emphasis is laid on clear communication and transparent Total Quality Management strategic followed through procedures, which ensures that client’s objectives are prioritized in planning and execution of all our process in order to mitigate cognitive dissonance from our most valued stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.
- The Site Engineer will manage and coordinate construction-related activities on the site, including supervising the site labour force and liaising with clients, subcontractors, and any professional staff involved in the project.
- In addition, he/she will provide technical advice about construction projects and solve problems that may arise on the site. Moreover, he/she will interpret technical designs and drawings and ensure that they are accurate and followed correctly. Besides, the Site Engineer will ensure that projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or deadlines.
- Also, he/she will ensure that health and safety policies and legislation are duly adhered to. And again, he/she will prepare site reports and file in other relevant paperwork.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Maintenance Manager Job at SUNDAY TECH
- Service Centre Consultant Job at Core Group Southern Africa
- Technical Marketer Job at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Blow Moulding Engineer Job at Candel Company Limited
- Structural Engineer Job at Rimdinado International
- Planning Engineer Job at Air Peace Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment in A leading Manufacturing company
- Energy Engineer Job at LN Outsourcing Limited
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2020
- Engineering Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited