Site Supervisor Job at GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited
GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited - Established in 2015, GreenKey Facility Management is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Supervisor
Job Location: Nigeria
- A Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing all of the Client’s Assets in one particular property.
- You will have a team to work with and have full liability on the team’s performance. All site activities shall be supervised by the Site Supervisor and you will be GreenKeyFM’s representative and the primary presence on site, hence the importance to apply all company policies and comply with all company standards.
- Organize, structure and manage all activities on ground; including both hard and soft services.
- Provide support for off-hours emergency services repair to assist tenants in restoring services until a permanent fault resolution can be determined and implemented.
- Perform all duties & responsibilities to maintain the efficient running of clients’ sites & tenants’ residences or offices.
- Supervise and ensure vendors’ services are executed with high quality service standards and appropriate paperwork is signed off when job is completed.
- Planned Preventive Activities: Follow up on and implement the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule for all properties and sites under Green Key FM management. Implement and determine the frequency and timing of applicable PPM activities in consultation with both the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the scope of works in GreenKey FM’s contract agreements with clients.
- Ensure accurate flow of communication and data to different departments and team members.
- Responsible for follow up on non-admin communication with client representatives (approvals, quotations, etc.).
- Determine in a timely manner, the creation of work orders and full execution of the jobs raised on the backbone of the company’s operations, iMaint maintenance software and on the GreenKey mobile application for the property entrusted to you:
- Meeting both, the client and the company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Ensuring that the response times are within company standards.
- Notify and escalate to the appropriate parties responsible for network-related issues whenever there is any downtime or software related issues which might impinge on the service level delivery rendered to the client.
- Participate in group wide processes as appropriate.
- Keep all information in strict confidence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managerial or supervisory roles
- Proficiency with multiple computer operating systems and software applications.
- Senior Brand Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Brand Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Brand Manager Job at J-World ntertainment
- Head, Business Solutions Job at the Workplace Centre Limited
- New Business Manager Job at BingReach Digital
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- General Manager Job at Brookhouse International Limited
- Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Manager, Business Planning Job at MTN Nigeria
- General Manager Job at Elkris Foods Limited