Site Supervisor Job at Recore Limited
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Site Supervisor
Job Location: Calabar - Cross River
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience working as a Site Supervisor or civil engineer
- In depth knowledge of health and safety compliance and safety equipment
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Additional relevant certifications and trainings in civil engineering and HSE will be added advantage.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must be resident in Calabar. Please note that this role is on 6 months contract subject to modifications
- Technical Specialist Job at Cloud Interactive Associates
- CISCO Certified Engineer Job at Randson Limited
- Linux Network / Office Automation Engineer Job at Access Solutions
- Turbine Specialist Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Shutdown Coordinator Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Senior Technical Chiller Engineer Job at Construction Stakeholders
- Enterprise Presales Engineer Job at Infobip
- Agricultural Engineer Job at Supra Investment
- Environmental Engineer Job at Supra Investment
- Senior Completions Engineer Job at Leap29