Social Media Manager Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
Creatrix Empire International Limited - As a company, we are results-driven and transparent. We will set clear expectations and work with you to achieve your goals. We do not sign clients up to long-term contracts; rather we work on a month-to-month basis so your only commitment to us is only ever one month. This keeps us hungry and you in control.
We know that as a company you are unique and we will tailor our digital marketing solutions specific to your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports Directly to: Manager
- The Social Media Manager is in charge of everything related to the company’s social media presence and performance
- Manage and grow the Company’s presence on all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Lead daily community management across all central brand social media outposts.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries/issues.
- Manage the development of or creating engaging digital content for social media channels – which may include videos, memes, blogs, photos, personal testimonies, infographics, etc.
- Ensure content has a high visual and influential impact and meets relevant corporate guidelines.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt the current process to fit client needs.
- Contribute to the communications and marketing planning across the whole organization.
- Ensure all content is on-brand (working across all channels), whilst managing customer expectations as appropriate.
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to assess the impact efficiency of social media activity
- Continually survey the social media landscape to identify new platforms, research and analyze trends/opportunities to grow reach/opportunities to connect or convert core target audience.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Professional qualification or evidence of training/development in social media marketing.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to tailor content to the platform.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong community/engagement group management experience.
- Avid practitioner and follower of evolving best practices and market trends in social media.
- Expert at leveraging social media analytics to improve performance and impact.
- Strong organizational skills, including the capacity to multitask while maintaining attention to accuracy/details.
- Ability to provide an opinion and explanation, receive critique, coordinate messaging, and create design balancing multiple dynamics.
60,000 - 65,000 Naira monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales & Marketing Executive Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Hypermarket Officer Job at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Senior Product Manager Job at TeamAce
- Marketing / Public Relations Officer Job at St. Marys Hospital
- Content Executive Job at Biosec Solutions
- Graduate Social Media and Content Developer Intern Recruitment at A reputable Hotel
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Fohow Pharmaceuticals Co Limited
- Digital Marketer / Copywriter / Social Media Manager Job at CareerXpress
- Job Openings at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Field Executive Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited