Social Media Officer Recruitment at Cydene Energy
Cydene Energy - We deliver quality engineering services that support our clients’ oil field operations ranging from Provision of Oilfield Field Equipment, Wellhead Maintenance Services, Materials, Consumables, Pipeline Rehabilitation and Services, Sandblasting and Painting, Operation and Maintenance, Supply of Technical Manpower, Fleet Management, and Project Management Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of Job
- As a Social Media Officer, you'll manage Cydene’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, writing newsletters, and managing projects and campaigns
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and adapting content to suit different channels
- Undertake audience research.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends from competitors and techniques to find ways of driving CEX.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube to create awareness for CEX.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within Cydene team (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms
- Proven experience using social media to create meaningful and engaging impressions.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Marketing Officer Job at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company
- Technical Content Writer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive Job at Private Property Nigeria
- Social Media Manager Job at Crosstech Distribution Limited
- Technical Marketing Assistant Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Sales Marketer Job at Skkai Furniture and Interior Limited
- Senior Social Media Strategist Recruitment at Link Credit
- Product Manager Job at Kwality Concept
- Product Manager Job at Johnson & Johnson
- Content Developer Recruitment at Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN)